Incredible Prizes for This Year’s Boat Parade!
The 2011 Wally Lake Fest Boat Parade!
The 2011 Wally Lake Fest Boat Parade is sponsored by Davis R. Chant Realtorsand takes place on Lake Wallenpaupack on Saturday, August 27th at 4 pm (rain date Sunday, August 28th). Winners for first, second and third places will be awarded with trophies and prizes.
This is an exciting event for participants and spectators alike! The parade route is mapped out in the Wally Lake Fest brochure (4mb), be sure to pick up a copy around town. Watch the parade come down the lake from Sunny Point Cove ending in front of the Tafton Dike judge’s platform. Viewers should get to the dike around 4:30 or 5 p.m. to be sure and catch the show!
Here’s a List of Prices for Wally Lake Fest Boat Parade Winners:
- $200 gift certificate Gresham’s Chop House
- $200 gift certificate Ehrhardts Restaurant and Resort
- $200 gift certificate Ledges
- $200 gift certificate Boat House
- Wakeboard, rope and Instructional DVD from the Boat Shop
- Airhead Rebel Tube from 1st Klas Marina
- Parasailing for 2 from Lighthouse Harbor Marina
Registration for the Boat Parade is free and the best “dressed” boat wins. Interested in entering a boat? To pre-register for the Boat Parade, call Abby at (570) 226-4518. Or you may visit www.chantlw.com/boatparade. In addition, there are registration forms located at the many marinas around the lake as well the PPL Recreation areas.
Please bring completed forms with you: