Category Archives: Uncategorized
That’s right, we’re back and better than ever! Coming off of the most spectacular year we’ve had, meaning we saw an incredible number of people come out and experience the event, we had sunshine galore and we had more events than ever to keep everyone entertained and enjoying our great region.
The dates are set.
Mark your calendars.
August 25 – 26 – 27, 2017.
The 7th Annual Wally Lake Fest!!!
Here we are, the 8th annual Pocono Festival has finally reached us. My how fast a year goes by. Here is a pertinent information recap for your traveling needs.
- Need a brochure? Download it here 2016 WLF BROCHURE – FINAL
- You can register for the boat parade by 5pm, Friday the 26th… THAT’S TONIGHT!!! – go here for the forms
- Just looking for a map?
- Shuttle buses will be running Saturday and Sunday
- Saturday will have 2 routes, from the north end to downtown
- Sunday will have 1 route just in the north end
- View map for details and parking assistance
- There will be brochures at the Visitor’s center, many vendor booths, at every bus stop and you’ll be able to find an insert in the NewsEagle as well that gives a high level overview of the weekend.
- Many of these events are FREE!!!! for the public, some things have a minimal charge, but get out there and enjoy. We’re so happy to have you.
- Check us out on facebook for constant updates, twitter too, OH YEAH and we’re on instagram too because we’re really cool.
- Last, but not least, please please please check out our sponsors, this couldn’t be possible without their support.
ENJOY THE WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We are excited to share our 2016 Wally Lake Fest brochure with all of you! Most of our 2015 events returned with a few new additions. We’ve expanded our boat parade to include three categories with awesome prizes! There is live music everywhere during the festival including our Wallypalooza back again with bands floating on Lake Wallenpaupack. We have three open market fairs, free demos, giveaways, and more. Our Boat, Watercraft and Outdoor show is returning, as well as our sailboat rides, and new this year check out the Wally Fest Express!
Check out all we have to offer and we’ll see you August 26th-28th.
Thank you to Lighthouse Harbor Marina and the Downtown Hawley Partnership for being our presenting sponsors.