Help Support the Biggest Festival Celebrating the Lake!
The Wally Lake Fest committee would like to remind all businesses, non-profits and individuals that the deadline for new event and sponsorship forms for the 8th Annual Wally Lake Fest is just around the corner. An exciting line-up is planned for the weekend and all sponsors who want to help make this year’s Wally Lake Fest a success should have their forms sent in by May 15, 2017.
The committee’s goal is to create another weekend full of events that embrace the natural beauty and fun atmosphere of the Lake Region as well as provide opportunities for local businesses to showcase their products and services, stimulate tourism and strengthen the community.
For the past seven years, Wally Lake Fest brought thousands of local residents and visitors to Lake Wallenpaupack and the surrounding area. The festival celebrates the end of summer in the Lake Region in a unique way with something for everyone. Wally Lake Fest calls for sun, sand, water, shades, sunscreen and everything else that signifies enjoyable outdoor summer events, so let’s hope for a rain free weekend!
There are many entertaining activities planned with plenty of new and exciting developing events. The committee and everyone else involved are hoping for a highly successful weekend. This wouldn’t be possible without the generosity of the local sponsors. It’s not too late to support a great festival!
|Call for Sponsors||Call for Events|
Looking to be a vendor at one of our open market fairs? Applications below:
That’s right, we’re back and better than ever! Coming off of the most spectacular year we’ve had, meaning we saw an incredible number of people come out and experience the event, we had sunshine galore and we had more events than ever to keep everyone entertained and enjoying our great region.
The dates are set.
Mark your calendars.
August 25 – 26 – 27, 2017.
The 7th Annual Wally Lake Fest!!!
Here we are, the 8th annual Pocono Festival has finally reached us. My how fast a year goes by. Here is a pertinent information recap for your traveling needs.
- Need a brochure? Download it here 2016 WLF BROCHURE – FINAL
- You can register for the boat parade by 5pm, Friday the 26th… THAT’S TONIGHT!!! – go here for the forms
- Just looking for a map?
- Shuttle buses will be running Saturday and Sunday
- Saturday will have 2 routes, from the north end to downtown
- Sunday will have 1 route just in the north end
- View map for details and parking assistance
- There will be brochures at the Visitor’s center, many vendor booths, at every bus stop and you’ll be able to find an insert in the NewsEagle as well that gives a high level overview of the weekend.
- Many of these events are FREE!!!! for the public, some things have a minimal charge, but get out there and enjoy. We’re so happy to have you.
- Check us out on facebook for constant updates, twitter too, OH YEAH and we’re on instagram too because we’re really cool.
- Last, but not least, please please please check out our sponsors, this couldn’t be possible without their support.
ENJOY THE WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!